Hoe and Worthing Archive: Home Farm
Home Farm in 2011. Divided into two dwellings, the nearer half was for sale. The farmhouse has the characteristic detailing of Bylaugh estate farms with its grand chimneys and distinctive window frames. These date from the 1870s when the architect Thomas Jeckyll was employed to improve the farms on the estate.
Details of the farm as it appeared in the Bylaugh estate sale catalogue in 1917.
The farmyard following the conversion of one of the outbuidlings to a residence.